Select a size:
Why We Like The River Surfer Stand-Up Paddleboard
Designed by two Colorado whitewater fanatics who pioneered river surfing on a SUP, the Badfish River Surfer is our favorite way to live out surfing fantasies hundreds of miles from the nearest ocean. Made from a high-quality EPS and fiberglass construction, the River Surfer's design allows it to plane out on even smaller river waves where ocean boards wouldn't stand a chance. Whether you're a surf bum who has relocated to the Rockies or a whitewater kayaker looking to stand up on a wave, the River Surfer is your ticket to rip.
- High performance river surfer that can navigate any wave
- Classic epoxy construction is lightweight and high performance
- 2+1 fin construction on a narrow tail enhances maneuverability
- Rounded blunt nose boosts maneuverability and glide on waves
- Swallow tail design retains volume while providing a nimble feel
- Full deck EVA traction keeps you grounded and in control
- GORE-TEX vented carry handle helps you get to your dream wave
- Item #BDFC00Q
- 6ft 4in
- EPS, fiberglass
- rounded square
- Deck Pad
- removable tri-fin
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.