Why We Like The IRS Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
The IRS Inflatable SUP is made for cruising rivers confidently, and that stands if it's your first or fiftieth time. With a wider shape and rounded tip and tail, the IRS ensures loads of float and stability while we carve side to side on splashing white eddies. We like that its easy-to-stand-on design makes it great for long days of river touring.
- River running SUP for riders of all experience levels
- Inflatable construction makes it easily packable
- Rockered tip and tail for a surfy feel on whitewater
- Removable tri-fin design lets you customize it your way
- Square nose is super buoyant and lifts you out of deep water
- Rounded tail stabilizes you when braving choppy sections
- Included travel bag and pump ensure you're ready to go
- Item #BDFC00L
- 7ft 6in
- Deck Pad
- Bravo 2000
- removable tri
- Recommended Rider Weight
- 75 - 250lb
- Claimed Weight
- [board] 22lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
- river paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help