Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Bomb Drop Surfboard
On the versatile, river-ready Bomb Drop Surfboard from Badfish, beginners can boogie-board on local waterways and experts can travel far and wide to knock whitewater parks off their bucket list. Its classic surfy profile, lightweight construction, and river-specific rocker make a high-performance ride that surfers of any level and size can control with confidence. We really appreciate how its tri-fin setup makes for easy tracking and pushes us to try out new maneuvers and progress quickly.
- River-specific surfboard ideal for learners and experts of any size
- Lightweight hybrid foam core with slick and durable HDPE bottom
- Low weight and high volume deliver necessary float for freshwater
- Reduced tail rocker fits neatly into the wave for optimal control
- Square tail shape wide enough to offer push, even on mushy waves
- Tri-fin improves tracking and lets surfers practice new maneuvers
- Included fins are removable for easy storage and transportation
- Item #BDFC00C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.