sale $3.80 $6.9045% Off
Trade the checkered tablecloth for a mountain panorama when you dig into the Backpacker's Pantry Pasta Vegetable Parmesan during another wilderness escape away from the clutches of society.
- Creamy pasta with garlic, Italian herbs, and parmesan, this vegetarian dish satisfies your desire for rich, savory flavors instead of standard bland camp food
- Just add two cups (480mL) of boiling water to the opened pouch, stir, seal, and let it sit 13 minutes to cook
- Provides enough food for two backcountry travelers or one very hungry camper while only weighing 6.5oz (184g) and taking up minimal space in your pack
- Check tech specs for ingredients, allergens, and nutritional data
- Item #BKP0011
PASTA (DURUM SEMOLINA (ENRICHED WITH NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN AND FOLIC ACID)), SAUCE (PARMESAN CHEESE (PAMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT), BUTTER POWDER (BUTTER (CREAM, SALT, ANNATTO EXTRACT), NONFAT DRY MILK, BUTTERMILK, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL (USED AS AN ANTI-OXIDANT), BETA CAROTENE (USED AS A COLOR)), POTATO STARCH, CREAM (CREAM, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS AND ASCORBYL PALMITATE (TO HELP PROTECT FLAVOR)), SALT, GARLIC, BASIL), CARROTS, CELERY, PEAS, CABBAGE, ONION, BELL PEPPER, PARSLEY
milk, soy, gluten, wheat
backpacking, camping, expeditions
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This one is super delicious and easy as always.