Select a size:
Why We Built the Flyweight Jacket With Simms
Staying dry is crucial to maximizing your casting time, so we teamed up with Simms to co-design our Flyweight Technical Shell Jacket with top-tier waterproofing. Thanks to GORE-TEX technology, this jacket sheds water to help you keep your line in the water even in a downpour. We love this particular version of GORE-TEX fabric—the Paclite Plus layup—which allows the jacket to pack down into its hand pocket to about the size of your favorite one-liter water bottle.
- Rain jacket for fly fishing and trekking in precipitation-prone areas
- Drawcord-adjustable hood and hem help seal out wind gusts
- Regular fit ensures roomy comfort regardless of underlayers
- Mesh chest pocket secures your tool, tippets, and line cutter close by
- Integrated carabiner loop in the stowable hand pocket attaches to gear
- Item #BCCZ27A
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [membrane/laminate] 2L Gore-Tex Paclite Plus
- Center Back Length
- [large] 31in
- fixed, drawcord-adjustable, bonded brim
- 1 stowable zippered hand, 1 zippered hand, 1 mesh zippered chest
- fully sealed
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- fly fish, hike & camp
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.