Why We Built the Flyweight Jacket With Simms
Staying dry is crucial to maximizing your casting time, so we teamed up with Simms to co-design our Flyweight Technical Shell Jacket with top-tier waterproofing. Thanks to GORE-TEX technology, this jacket sheds water to help you keep your line in the water even in a downpour. We love this particular version of GORE-TEX fabric—the Paclite Plus layup—which allows the jacket to pack down into its hand pocket to about the size of your favorite one-liter water bottle.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Rain jacket for fly fishing and trekking in precipitation-prone areas
- Drawcord-adjustable hood and hem help seal out wind gusts
- Regular fit ensures roomy comfort regardless of underlayers
- Mesh chest pocket secures your tool, tippets, and line cutter close by
- Integrated carabiner loop in the stowable hand pocket attaches to gear
- Unisex design caters to any and all fishing enthusiasts
- Item #BCCZ27A
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [membrane/laminate] 2L Gore-Tex Paclite Plus
- Center Back Length
- [large] 31in
- fixed, drawcord-adjustable, bonded brim
- 1 stowable zippered hand, 1 zippered hand, 1 mesh zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 12oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 19, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 175 lbs
I have taken this rain shell fishing and hiking in some heavy rain. Performed great. It kept the water out and breathed really well. Definitely high quality. It rolls up small and lives in my pack now.
April 10, 2021
Whats the weight on this jacket?