Select style & size:Select options
Backcountry x NEMO Nachi Tent
We styled the Backcountry x Nemo Nachi Tent to blend right into mountainscapes during the daytime, with mountainous-silhouetted angles in Backcountry's natural blues hued along the sides. Well-balanced between comfortable livability and light packability, the Nachi is a practical option for both backpacking and car camping trips. It weighs and packs like a backpacking tent, except steeper walls give a roomier feel that most backpacking tents lack. We sized the floor to fit two of our widest sleeping pads for a surprising amount of sleeping space.
The Nachi exhibits 3-season versatility with a rugged rain fly that fends off wet weather from spring to autumn, and you can remove the rain fly in summer's warmer, dryer weather. The canopy uses no-see-um mesh along the sides, and a darker mesh roof lets us stargaze at night. A light pocket illuminates the inside so we can read topos or play card games to pass the time during storms. There are more pockets along the sides to store all the small things and keep our living space nice and tidy, and both doors have vestibules so we can keep our backpacks and gear outside. Setup is speedy and simple with two DAC poles that complement color-coded clips and grommets. We included guy-out cords and stakes to keep the tent solid in windy weather, and there's a repair kit just in case.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Backpacking tent built extra livable for weekend camping trips
- 2-person capacity sized to fit two Verata Insulated Wide Pads
- 3-season versatility pairs a removable rain fly with a mesh canopy
- DAC poles included color-coded clips and webbing for quick setups
- Dual doors with vestibules offer ample gear storage and access
- Pockets for lights and smaller gear like topos, phones, or batteries
- Includes duffel storage bag, stakes, guy-out cord, and repair kit
- Item #BCCZ22R
What do you think about this product?