Select Style & Size
Why We Built The Backcountry x NEMO Kiko Pillow
Often overlooked but always missed, a pillow in the backcountry can make all the difference between waking up refreshed or tossing and turning all night as you try to lump your pile of clothing into something soft and sleep-worthy. Our collaboration with NEMO brings you soft foam and inflatable convenience that packs down small, so you never have an excuse to cut such a valuable corner next time you're sleeping under the stars.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A hybrid pillow for camping, backpacking, or keeping in the car
- Soft materials offer a comfortable place to rest your head
- Inflatable design packs down small into an integrated stuff sack
- Micro-adjustable valve delivers quick inflation and deflation
- Clips easily to your pack via the built-in carabiner loop
- Removable cover makes machine washing pain-free
- Item #BCCZ22Q
- microsuede/jersey cover, memory foam
- [full] 17 x 11 x 4in, [packed] 6 x 4in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, travel, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 20, 2020
Good pillow but moves a lot
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- 5` 10"
- 240 lbs
Pillow is a bit smaller than I was hoping for, but good quality and compact for outdoor activity. Unfortunately, it moves around so much against the slipper fabric of a sleeping bag.
June 14, 2020
Does the job
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This was my first time using a camping pillow. I usually bring a whole a** regular pillow with me when I go camping, and I decided it was time to be realistic and add a camping pillow to my kit! I didn't have super high expectations - the idea of an inflatable pillow has never sounded very appealing. It pretty much worked how I thought it would. The foam gives it a nice cushion, but I had a hard time keeping it in place throughout the night. It wouldn't quite fit inside my sleeping bag, but it was sliding around too much between the sleeping bag and pad. Now I get why those other camping pillows are shaped so funky...
October 20, 2020
So true. I experienced the same thing
September 17, 2020
Will this fit in the Chigu sleeping bag pocket?
September 18, 2020
Hey Christopher, Yes! This was designed to be a compatible piece with our Chigu!
May 31, 2020
What's the difference between this and the regular fillo pillow?
June 1, 2020
Hey Daniel, This pillow only differs in appearance. The Filo was the template and Backcountry X Nemo redesigned only the appearance for our Collab.