Backcountry x NEMO Chigu Sleeping Bag
Early fall overnights with cedar-fresh air, week-long spring alpine excursions, and car-camping with the family—however we decide to use the Chigu Sleeping Bag, we know we'll be resting well. We've teamed up with NEMO, well-known for its luxurious campground experiences, to build the ideal shoulder season bag for all types of camping. The Chigu is wider than your average mummy bag, particularly at the waist and knees, giving side-sleepers like us the wiggle room we deserve, and because it's modeled after NEMO's Riff, its backpacking-forward design means it's still lightweight and packable enough for longer excursions.
- Luxurious shoulder season comfort for campsite or thru-hiking
- Unique Spoon shape balances comfort and lightweight tailoring
- Synthetic insulation holds reliable loft even when wet
- Shell treated to shed light rain, leaking bladders, or dew
- Waterproof footbox fends off moisture from tent-wall contact
- Blanket Fold draft collar mimics the comfort of your real bed
- Thermo gills let you dump excess heat without letting in drafts
- Pillow pocket can be stuffed with clothing or a camping pillow
- Item #BCCZ22U
- [face fabric] polyester ripstop, DWR finish, [lining] nylon taffeta, DWR finish, [footbox] OSMO
- waterproof footbox
- ultralight Spoon (modified mummy)
- full-length, right side
- Max User Height
- [regular] 5ft 6in, [long] 6ft
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 60in, [long] 62in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 53in, [long] 54in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 57in, [long] 59in
- Bag Length
- [regular] 74in, [long] 80in
- Draft Tube
- 1 external stash
- Thermo Gills
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 2lb 6oz, [long] 2lb 10oz
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- [regular] 13.5 x 9.5in, [long] 14.5 x 9.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 3lb 4oz, [long] 3lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2020
which made it easy to get in and out. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com
August 23, 2020
comfy sleeping bag
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 3"
- 110 lbs
I got it for my daughter for our bwca canoeing 8-day trip and it worked as expected. The sleeping bag came with a good compression sack and a bigger bag for storage. I was not sure about the color, but have to admit that in person it looks much better. The temperature at night was in the 50th. I can not comment on how it feels on the 20th. I know no one complains it was too hot. it was fluffy and compressed well for synthetic.
August 24, 2020
Thanks so much for the review and for supporting our brand, Roman! I'm glad to hear your daughter likes her new bag!
October 12, 2020
Does this bag zip together with the male version (like the Forte) to convert to a double bag?
October 12, 2020
hey Tim, it was not made to zip that way, however, each zipper does completely zip open, so you may be able to zip them together.