New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
x Moment Pressure Drop Ski
For the Pressure Drop Ski, we paired Moment's most versatile all-mountain profile with a backcountry-friendly construction to prepare you for any line out there. It resembles a similar profile and shaping to Moment's all-mountain Wildcat 101 Ski to ride powder and ice with equal prowess. Moment's Mustache Rocker combines a powder-friendly tip & tail rocker with a sharp camber to employ a sharp effective edge for a tighter turn radius. Thanks to the Mustache Rocker, the Pressure Drop Ski can ride a whole lot easier when there's more ice in the chute than you anticipated.
Instead of the Wildcat's beefy build, we here at Backcountry tweaked the Pressure Drop's construction with minor adjustments to better suit our lives on the skin track. Instead of aspen wood, we blended the sustainable ash core with poppy paulownia wood for a lighter, poppier feel. Triaxial stringers composed of carbon and fiberglass increase the ski's stiffness, and ABS sidewalls ensure the same torsional rigidity that you'd expect out of a resort ski. Add a Durasurf base and Euro Edges composed of hardened steel, and you're sure-footed for a smooth-sailing adventure up and down any mountain in the backcountry.
- Collaborative ski by Backcountry and Moment for alpine touring
- 101mm waist offers a versatile performance on firm and soft snow
- Moment's Mustache Rocker rides deep powder and ice equally well
- Poppy paulownia, ash core with stiff, trixial carbon stringers
- ABS sidewalls enhance stiffness, dampening, and overall durability
- Durasurf base and Euro Edges ensure smooth sliding across any type of snow
- Item #BCCZ29H