Extra 20% Off
Select a size:
x Moment Meeny Ski - Women's
The Backcountry x Moment Women's Meeny Ski is the widest we've ever helped design. It's a hard-charging powder plank that provides effortless floatability on glorious powder days, and still feels surprisingly nimble when the snow becomes more variable. Moment's Mustache Rocker combines a powder-friendly tip & tail rocker with a sharp camber to employ a sharp effective edge for a tighter turn radius than most powder skis. Thanks to the Mustache Rocker, the Meeny Ski can ride a whole lot easier when there's more ice in the chute than you anticipated.
The Meeny resembles Moment's Bella Ski in terms of profile and width, but we here at Backcountry tweaked the core's construction with bamboo instead of aspen and pine to give it a livelier, more consistent flex. Triaxial stringers composed of carbon and fiberglass increase the ski's stiffness, and ABS sidewalls ensure the same torsional rigidity that you'd expect out of a resort ski. Add a Durasurf base and Euro Edges composed of hardened steel, and you're sure-footed for a smooth-sailing adventure up and down many mountains for seasons to come.
- Collaborative ski by Backcountry and Moment for freeride touring
- 108mm waist is wide for powder yet nimble enough for variable snow
- Moment's Mustache Rocker gives remarkable floatability in deep snow
- Light bamboo core built with stiff, triaxial carbon stringers
- ABS sidewalls enhance stiffness, dampening, and overall durability
- Durasurf base and Euro Edges ensure smooth sliding across any type of snow
- Item #BCCZ29G