Select a Size
Select a Color
Backcountry x Giro LA DND Limited Edition Mountain Bike Glove
Soar down the trail with comfort, grip, and just the right amount of protection in Backcountry's x Giro LA DND Limited Edition Mountain Bike Glove. The LA DND builds off of Giro's classic glove with a slim fit, and durable palm that holds up to hours of berm blasting fun. The breathable uppers actively wick away perspiration while you ride, keeping you from overheating when the going gets hot.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Backcountry joins with Giro for a classic MTB glove
- SuperFit offers a next-to-skin feel and ergonomic comfort
- Grippy Ax Suede palm keeps your hands locked in
- EVA crash pad foam absorbs harsh impact and chatter
- Upper knuckle material wicks sweat and breathes well
- Soft thumb fabric wipes your lenses clean
- Silicone fingertips add grip and are touchscreen-compatible
- Item #BCCZ234
- [palm] Ax Suede (92% polyester, 8% spandex), [upper] 70% nylon, 20% polyester, 10% cotton
- 2mm EVA Crash Pad (80% rubber, 10% bentonite , 10% oxidizing agent)
- SuperFit slip-on
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 27, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Not sure how these made it to market. After one ride, the glove had split open. I got a replacement pair and the second ride on the new gloves the exact same error happened, in addition to another hole on the thumb. Failed in two places literally the second time using. Bike gloves aren't disposable, these should not be sold!!! Lol, I selected out it through the wringer because appearantly the wringer for these gloves is one ride.
May 18, 2020
Love Giro gloves * Add a Goat * I'm In
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
I may be biased, being a Backcountry.com employee for almost 13 years, and already a fan of this Giro model, but putting them together, the goat, the colors, So Great! Glove sizes have always stumped me as I would not consider my hand very big, but I do typically wear L in womens mtn/ bike gloves, so went with a L in these, and they're perfect! Enough pad, but not too much, material is protective , but not hot. Huge fan.!
Marla Bailey Gearhead
April 21, 2020
- Runs small
- Size Bought
I'll admit it-the design is what got me on this glove. I didn't want to have the SAME BLACK GLOVES that everyone else has! Love how it isn't super tight or Velcro around the wrists. So they aren't cutting off the circulation like other gloves do. Soft and breathable for those hotter days. For my downhill resort days, I wish it had thicker padding for adsorbing the vibrations. Therefore I gave it a 4/5 star.