Select Style & Size:
Why We Built The Alpinist Splitboard Skin 2.0 With G3
We built the Alpinist Splitboard Skin 2.0 so we can glide across the backcountry in search of the softest snow. With a greater glide-to-grip ratio we find no problem sliding along soft snow and locking in place once we plop our feet down, making the trek to the top a little easier. G3 included their special Rip Strip that lessens skin-to-skin adhesion so we don't have to fight to tear the skins apart after the fourth lap up the gusty mountainside filled with surfy wind lips.
- G3 x Backcountry collab for super slick splitboard skins
- Nylon gives a greater glide for smooth-sailing up the skintrack
- Asymmetric tip connector gets a tight fit on nearly any board shape
- Non-toxic and solvent-free glue doesn't wear out after heavy use
- Removable Rip Strip makes pulling apart the skins hassle-free
- Waterproof treatment keeps them dry and stops dreaded ice clumping
- Includes skin wallet, savers, and G3's award-winning trim tool
- Item #BCCZ2EI
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.