Select Style & Size:
Why We Built The Alpinist Splitboard Skin 2.0 With G3
We built the Alpinist Splitboard Skin 2.0 so we can glide across the backcountry in search of the softest snow. With a greater glide-to-grip ratio we find no problem sliding along soft snow and locking in place once we plop our feet down, making the trek to the top a little easier.
- G3 x Backcountry collab for super slick splitboard skins
- Nylon gives a greater glide for smooth-sailing up the skintrack
- Asymmetric tip connector gets a tight fit on nearly any board shape
- Non-toxic and solvent-free glue doesn't wear out after heavy use
- Waterproof treatment keeps them dry and stops dreaded ice clumping
- Includes skin wallet and G3's award-winning trim tool
- Item #BCCZ2EI
- Tip Attachment
- assymetric steel clips
- Tail Attachment
- splitboard universal
- [small/medium] 144 - 162cm, [medium/large] 154 - 172cm
- Skin Savers Included
- Case Included
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.