Select a Size
Select a Color
Wolverine Cirque Hooded Jacket
If, like us, you're inclined to spend time in the great outdoors—whether you're skiing resorts or hiking alpine trails—you're probably familiar with the benefit of owning a reliable midlayer like the Wolverine Cirque Hooded Jacket. This one draws inspiration from our previous hybrid version, now with more insulation around the torso to keep you warm, but still body-mapped for breathability. Clean lines make a minimalist appearance if you're simply wearing it around town, while the slim fit slides right under a shell if you're out in stormy weather.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- An insulated midlayer for cool-weather pursuits
- Durable face fabric sheds light dirt and moisture
- Synthetic insulation retains heat-trapping loft if wet
- Lighter insulation placed in key spots for breathable comfort
- Fitted cuffs and adjustable waist seal out chilly weather
- Slim fit layers well beneath your waterproof shell
- Runs small, especially in bust
- Item #BCCZ261
- 100% nylon ripstop
- [front, sleeves, hood] 60g synthetic, [underarms, back] 40g synthetic
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
Hi, this is Emily and I work on the Backcountry brand product development team. I am writing this review today to help guide your sizing decision on this new product. My measurements are: 5'4" Tall Size 4, or on the larger size of S in bottoms The larger side of S for tops bust 34 B This jacket is updated from last year, now it has synthetic insulation throughout making this a wonderful cool weather layering piece for any activity. The jacket runs slightly small throughout. I wear a M in this jacket and it fits me well. If you are a more busty woman size up! The cuffs feel tight as you put the jacket on, once on I love the tight to my wrist feel.