Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Synthetic Insulated Jacket
If there's one thing every avid outdoor enthusiast has hanging in their gear closet, it's a dependable layering piece like the Backcountry Synthetic Jacket. This one draws inspiration from our previous hybrid version, now with more insulation around the torso to keep you warm, but still body-mapped for breathability. Clean lines make a minimalist appearance if you're simply wearing it around town, while the slim fit slides right under a shell if you're out in stormy weather.
- An insulated midlayer for cool-weather pursuits
- Durable face fabric sheds light dirt and moisture
- Synthetic insulation retains heat-trapping loft if wet
- Lighter insulation placed in key spots for breathable comfort
- Fitted cuffs and adjustable waist seal out chilly weather
- Slim fit layers well beneath your waterproof shell
- Runs small
- Item #BCCZ260
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.