West Slabs Tech Fleece Jacket
The Backcountry West Slabs Tech Fleece Jacket offers versatility and warmth no matter how you wear it. Slip it under your hardshell for spring skiing, stuff it into your pack so you have an extra layer on the trail, or don it as a jacket during the shoulder seasons. The soft fleece fabric is abrasion-resistant, stretchy, and features an articulated cut that leaves you free to move easily over moguls and switchbacks alike. A durable water repellent treatment helps light snow and rain bead up and roll off, while the quick-drying nature of the fleece keeps you dry and comfortable when you're working hard.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Full zip fleece for extra warmth in the mountains or around town
- Soft, durable fabric offers versatile protection on any outing
- DWR finish sheds light dirt, snow, and rain when the clouds come
- Articulated design and 4-way stretch ensure full mobility
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls ensure convenience in a biting wind
- Brushed zip garage and hand pockets add an extra cushy touch
- Active fit and thumbholes make for easy layering
- The Backcountry Collection has your mountain pursuits in mind
- Item #BCC00BM
- Q & A
Great Fit - Very Flattering
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'2"
I was in the market for a new black hoodie and decided on this one because it has a DWR finish and soft fleece fabric. The fit is awesome - it's a bit more on the fitted side and a flattering cut. I really despise hoodies that are too boxy and make you look frumpy - this is the opposite. It's a great versatile piece for when you're outdoors being active or just as a casual piece to wear with jeans. Great purchase.