Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Tricot Peak Full-Zip Tech Fleece
We developed the Tricot Peak Full-Zip Tech Fleece with versatility in mind, intended to offer insulation when worn under a ski jacket or provide comfort on its own in mild weather. We also implemented more coverage than a standard fleece offers, with integrated thumbholes and a drawcord-adjustable hood making this fleece suitable for anything from exposed scrambles to late-season skiing.
- Fleece midlayer suited for autumn hikes or late-season corn skiing
- DWR finish sheds moisture from light precipitation or spring slush
- Integrated thumbholes help limit skin exposure on chilly mornings
- Hybrid cotton and synthetic lay-up balances insulation and lightness
- Drawcord-adjustable hood lets you seal out wind on exposed ridges
- Slim fit offers streamlined aesthetic and full mobility for active wear
- Dual zippered hand pockets quickly warm cold fingers or stash snacks
- Item #BCCZ29P
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.