Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Built The Tricot Peak Full-Zip Tech Fleece
We take pride in our fleeces here at Backcountry, and the evolution of our technical midlayers has led to the Tricot Peak Full-Zip Tech Fleece. The tricot fleece is soft to the touch for comfort and breathes with you, making it an excellent choice for a midlayer underneath a ski jacket or puffy while in the high alpine.
- Fleece midlayer suited for autumn hikes or late-season skiing
- Integrated thumbholes help limit skin exposure on chilly mornings
- Hybrid layup balances insulation and lightness
- Drawcord-adjustable hood lets you seal out wind on exposed ridges
- DWR finish sheds moisture from light precipitation or spring slush
- Slim fit offers a streamlined aesthetic and full mobility
- Dual zippered hand pockets quickly warm cold fingers or stash snacks
- Item #BCCZ29M
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.