Why We Built The Thistle Down Hooded Vest
We can't think of anything we love pulling on over a sweater and tights more than this Backcountry Thistle Down Hooded Vest. Filled to the brim with lofty, responsibly-sourced insulation, and cut as long as our knees, it's the perfect garb for adding core warmth and style to our outfit before we head out the door.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A mid-length vest for running errands, leaf-peeping, or warm style
- Water-repellent finish sheds light dirt and moisture
- Down fill provides lightweight, packable warmth
- Secure pockets keep our valuables locked down and close by
- Cut at the knees with a drop tail hem for extra coverage
- Adjustable hem can help lock in valuable body heat
- Microfleece chin guard feels soft against the face
- Fits true to size
- Item #BCCZ25V
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- 600-fill down, RDS-certified
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
Hi, this is Emily and I work on the Backcountry brand product development team. I am writing this review today to help guide your sizing decision on this new product. My measurements are: 5'4" Tall Size 4, or on the larger size of S in bottoms The larger side of S for tops bust 34 B. This vest is a gals best friend for winter. The length of this vest is unique and will wrap its wearer in warmth. This product is true to size and I wear a S in this vest. In this size, I do not feel restricted while walking around, even though I have bigger thighs.