Timpanogos Tech Fleece
Whether you're wearing it alone on the trail or as a midlayer beneath your ski shell, the Backcountry Timpanogos Tech Fleece Pullover provides comfort and performance. Built with a soft stretch construction, you'll be both mobile and warm while you pursue your favorite backcountry pursuits. Quilted overlays at the chest and shoulders defend against any light weather you might encounter, and a half-zip at the neck can easily be opened when you need to cool off. The front kangaroo pocket features two zippered openings, so you can safely stash small essentials without fear of loss.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- An essential midlayer for everyday or active pursuits
- Tech fleece construction delivers breathable warmth
- Quilted overlays defend against light weather
- Secure pockets provide a stash for cold hands or valuables
- Standard fit can be worn alone or as a midlayer
- Item #BCC00GQ
- Q & A
Warm and Soft
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 150lbs
Sleek look. This is a great mid layer for skiing, and can even be worn around the office. I’m 5’11 150lbs and went with the Large. I could’ve gotten the M for a more fitting/technical look.