Select Style & Size
Why We Built The Tahoe 2 Sun Hoodie
From sunlit mountain views to winding rivers where we stop to cast for trout, we always bring our Tahoe 2 Sun Hoodie along for the ride on trail-bound adventures. This moisture-wicking, sun-blocking hoodie keeps us comfortable thanks to its breathable construction that's versatile enough for anything from trail running to kayaking.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Light, versatile hoodie for comfort and protection under the sun
- UPF 50+ rating helps protect you from the sun's harmful rays
- Active fit is low profile to ensure mobility stays unrestricted
- Integrated thumbholes provide maximum coverage from the sun
- Stretchy blend moves with you as you cast, climb, or run
- Item #BCCZ28M
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex, DWR finish
- Center Back Length
- pullover hoodie
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- paddling, fishing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 5, 2021
How much does this item weigh? Thank you!