Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Built The Tabernash GORE-TEX Infinium Jogger
We built the Tabernash Jogger to stop winter's chill from biting us on our frigid trail runs. The GORE-TEX Infinium membrane provides complete windproof protection while still letting excess heat escape to keep our muscles primed and our microclimate balanced. As we charge up steeps, the performance stretch and articulated knees give our stride free range.
- Versatile jogger for high-output pursuits on wintry mountains
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX membrane fends off light precipitation
- 3-layer construction increases durability
- Drawcord waist gives a comfortably secure fit
- Reflective tape increases your visibility in low-light conditions
- Zippered hand pockets secure your smaller essentials
- Jogger style moves seamlessly from trail to cafe
- Item #BCCZ2DJ
- [membrane] GORE-TEX Infinium 3L [face fabric, backer] 100% polyester, DWR finish [stretch panel] 92% polyester, 8% spandex, wicking finish
- Leg Opening
- 2 zippered hand
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 13oz
- running, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, fat biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.