Select a size:
Why We Built The Tabernash GORE-TEX Infinium Anorak
Most of our herd prefers not to let wintery weather slow down our pursuits, so we developed the Tabernash GORE-TEX Infinium Anorak to supply reliable weather protection over a wide range of disciplines. This performance piece utilizes GORE-TEX Infinium wind-proofing technology, which is the most breathable fabric technology available in the GORE-TEX line. The breathable performance makes this jacket ideal for high-output activities pedaling through snow-covered singletrack on your fat-bike. Our favorite feature? A spandex face mask can be deployed from the zippered collar compartment—letting us push onwards even if the weather decides not to cooperate.
- Technical shell is lightweight for aerobic activities like Nordic skiing
- 3L GORE-TEX membrane repels light moisture from precipitation
- C-Knit backer boasts impressive breathability for active endeavors
- Face mask deploys from collar for additional coverage
- Hybrid fleece stretch panels enhance mobility for pole plants
- Active fit keeps the garment out of your way with room for underlayers
- Adjustable hem ensures solid coverage and a precise fit
- Packable rear pocket lets the jacket zipper into its own pouch
- Item #BCCZ2DG
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [membrane/laminate] 3L GORE-TEX Infinium, [stretch panels] 92% polyester, 8% spandex, [finish] DWR
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered kangaroo, 1 self-stowing zippered rear
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb
- nordic skiing, snowshoeing, winter running/training, fat biking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.