25% Offsale $86.21 $114.95
Select style & size:Select options
Steort Climbing Pant
The Wasatch Range is home to a variety of old school multi-pitches that may surprise the modern climber in terms of sandbagged difficulty and runout trad gear. Steort's Ridge is a great route for introducing you to this old school climbing area, and our Backcountry Steort Climbing Pant is a great option for Steort's Ridge as well as all the other multi-pitches in the range. It's made of a stretchy Cordura fabric for performance-oriented mobility and long-lasting durability suitable of offwidths like Crescent Crack.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Backcountry's climbing pant built tough and performance-oriented
- Stretchy Cordura fabric excels at durability and mobility
- Regular fit and gusseted for freedom of movement
- Drawcord at ankle cinches down fabric for easier footwork
- Zippered thigh pocket stores phone or topo
- Item #BCCZ22E
60% Cordura, 34% nylon, 6% spandex
2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered rear, 1 zippered cargo
adjustable, ladder hook and snap closure
What do you think about this product?