Steort Climbing Pant
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Backcountry's climbing pant built tough and performance-oriented
- Stretchy Cordura fabric excels at durability and mobility
- Active fit is slim and gusseted for freedom of movement
- Drawcord at ankle cinches down fabric for easier footwork
- Zippered thigh pocket store phone or topo
- Item #BCC00EG
- Q & A
Great pants, but didn't fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
These pants were nice in design and I ordered a pair of black M the last week. But sadly I had to return them the next day. The inseem for Medium is about 32-33 inches, so the pants draped over my feet. I wish these came with a 30 inseem. Maybe I just couldn't luck out and the Smalls were all sold.
To and From
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
I love pants that I can wear for a multitude of different things. Plus a nice pair of black pants are hard to find. These are a great fit, nice look, and will hold up to all the fun things I like to do.