Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Stansbury 750 Down Tight
After our last lap of the day, we sneak back to our room and slip into the Stansbury 750 Down Tight before meeting our crew downtown. We made this insulated legging with a baffled, down-filled front and a power mesh back for warmth that doesn't overwhelm. When we're off-mountain, 750-fill down keeps our legs toasty while we're traveling between bars. If we're lucky enough to snag a seat by the heater, moisture-wicking polyester keeps us cool and comfortable while we enjoy drinks and bites with friends.
- Relaxation-ready après pant with toasty insulation and comfy stretch
- Recycled polyester threads are earth-friendly and water-repelling
- Down-insulated baffles in the front for cozy post-pursuit lounging
- Slim fit moves comfortably when hiking or perusing downtown
- Hidden zippered side pocket subtly stashes a phone or snacks
- Item #BCCZ2CY
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester, water repellent coating
- 750-fill down (RDS-certified)
- 1 zippered side
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.