Select a size:
Why We Built The Stansbury Down Skirt
When we're headed up to the resort for the day, we know there's a good chance we'll stay up there past last chair for après ski with our friends. That's why we tuck the Stansbury Down Skirt into our pack. Its winter-friendly design includes baffled warmth to keep our thighs toasty, as well as a full-length zipper that makes these so easy to slip on over our baselayer tights.
- An insulated skirt for extra warmth on cold winter days
- Water-repellent finish will shed light snow as we head to the bar
- Down insulation traps body heat with soft, lightweight comfort
- Secure back pocket the perfect stash for cash and ID
- Stretch side panels enhance mobility if we decide to tour in this
- Wide elastic waistband provides a smooth, secure fit
- Item #BCCZ25S
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment
- 600-fill goose down (RDS-certified)
- Skirt Length
- 1 zippered rear
- Polygiene treatment
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.