Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Spruces Merino Long Underwear
Blue skies, sparkling snow-capped evergreens, fresh tracks—we're excited to get back out there this winter. As a first step we'll be pulling on our Backcountry Spruces Merino Long Underwear. A unique blend of wool and nylon make these performance tights both durable and soft. Merino wool is an over-achiever, actively regulating body temperature, wicking moisture, and fighting odors, so we can work hard and play harder.
- Performance baselayer for backcountry pursuits
- Innovative wool blend combines durability with comfort
- Fabric offers moisture-wicking, odor-fighting performance
- Flatlock seams strategically placed for chafe-free comfort
- Next-to-skin fit easily layers beneath your ski pants
- Item #BCCZ265
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- 240g/m² (midweight)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.