Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew
When reaching for a baselayer on frosting mornings, we're rather partial to our Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew. This performance top keeps us dry and comfortable during backcountry tours, on peaceful snowshoe trails, or throughout a bell-to-bell day at the resort. Its corespun wool construction delivers both durability and thermal comfort, with a crew cut neck that's easy to layer.
- A crew baselayer for thermal comfort during active winter play
- Wool-blend promotes thermal regulation and moisture control
- Naturally odor-resistant merino keeps the fabric fresh longer
- Flatlock seams placed strategically for smooth layering comfort
- Next-to-skin fit makes it a natural baselayer for the backcountry
- Item #BCCZ267
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.