Select a Size
Select a Color
Spruces Merino Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top
Take the Spruces Baselayer for a spin through snowy evergreens. This wool baselayer features an innovative corespun fabric, which wraps merino around nylon for durability that's soft to the touch. Merino also provides renowned temperature regulating, moisture-wicking, and odor-resistant comfort, a perfect baselayer for adventures in the backcountry. The zippered mock-neck helps you dump heat during an arduous ascent, and the next-to-skin fit is easy to layer beneath your jacket.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Quarter-zip baselayer top for wintertime play
- Wool blend offers thermal comfort during active pursuits
- Zip-neck lets you vent excess heat when working hard
- Naturally odor-resistant for fresher smelling fabric
- Flatlock seams deliver smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Next-to-skin fit provides easy layering options
- Item #BCCZ23L
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2020
Little short, otherwise very nice
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
This is a pretty light baselayer. Used it most the winter 2/3 touring, 1/3 resort. Great for touring, on colder days inbounds I chose a heavier baselayer. I like the thumb loops. Definitely fits a little tight, which I prefer. Only complaint is that it will come untucked pretty easily. Not an issue with bibs, but this thing did not stay in my softshells when hiking.
February 17, 2020
How much weight is the merino wool that's is used in this product? For example, 150 gsm, 175 gsm, 250 gsm, etc?
July 12, 2020
I want to know the answer to Josh W question also. Come on Backcountry, don't you care???