The Backcountry Sundial Tight is a performance legging designed for camping, hiking, or wherever the road may take you. Made with ergonomic patterning and a soft stretch fleece for full mobility, it also features a quick-drying nature and high abrasion resistance that's ready for the trail. A high waist provides extra coverage and comfort, flatlock seaming reduce chafing as you move, and two cargo pockets are handy for snacks, tools, or trail maps.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Performance tights for camping, hiking, and moments in between
- Fleece construction is abrasion resistant but soft against skin
- Four-way stretch and ergonomic design provide full mobility
- Quick-drying nylon blend works to keep you cool and dry
- Two cargo pockets offer convenient storage for trail necessities
- Flatlock seams reduce hot spots and chafing
- High waist provides a secure, comfortable fit
- The Backcountry collection revolves around your mountain pursuits
- Item #BCC00BN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my girlfriend, she is a flight attendant and is always cold on her flights. A little thicker than she usually likes but the trade off is she is warm, she loves the fleece, makes them super comfy.
- Fit: Runs small
I read the first review posted that the tights don’t contain much stretch and the amount of spandex is very low. I ordered a size up and they are a comfortable fit. There is a hidden drawstring waist and the pockets are amazing. The tights are high quality and the fleece lining adds warmth and comfort. Just ordered a second pair.
A Comfy winter tight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I typically wear a size medium in leggings, and felt the size medium in the Sundial tight was perfect. I love the fleece lining, and the heavier weight for winter. The waist could use a little more stretch to pull over the hips, but it was fine because the quality was great!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 118lbs
When I purchased these tights, nobody had reviewed them. So I chatted with customer service. Nobody had tried them on. I wear a solid size 6 in pants. I gambled and ordered the Small which is sized for 4-6. They run super small. I love the style with the pocket on the thigh, and the fabric seemed warm, which is what I was looking for (actually, I was looking for a Polartec Powerstretch equivalent). They do not stretch that much and the label claims 17% spandex, which was actually 9% on the pair I ordered. I returned them.
What's the inseam?
Hey there! The inseam on these tights is 28 1/2'!