Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Slickrock Pant
While the leaves turning colors may signify the end of riding season, it also implies that stunning views and tacky soil are on our immediate agenda. We built our Slickrock Pant to keep us comfortable during the cooler temps of late-season riding with increased coverage and a water-resistant finish that repels moisture from rain or even snowfall. Once afternoon rolls around and the sun comes out, zippered thigh vents not only provide ventilation, but double as an access point to the thigh pockets in our Covert XC Bib Shorts (sold separately) for dynamic snacking capabilities.
- Riding pants suited for late-season trail riding across disciplines
- Full gusset lets you bend and contour on techy trail features
- Articulated knees offer space for seamless knee-pad compatibility
- Performance fit and silicone-lined waist provide enhanced mobility
- Zippered ankle gusset makes it easy to get pants on and off
- Integrated belt ensures an optimal fit regardless of underlayers
- Zippered thigh vents quickly release heat as you gain the summit
- Item #BCCZ28K
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.