Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Slickrock Bike Short
We built the Slickrock Short with mobility and minimalism in mind, allowing us to snake around every twist and turn when we're riding sandstone lines in Moab. Its stretchy fabric is made mostly of recycled material for a thoughtful construction that also wicks moisture when we work up a sweat. The performance-oriented fit hugs the body with minimal bulk, allowing for unhindered pedaling motion without needing to wear a full lycra kit.
- Mountain bike short built with plenty of stretch for full mobility
- Recycled blend treated with DWR for water-resistance
- Belted waist adjustment and silicone gripper waist give a secure fit
- Laser-cut ventilation amplifies airflow
- Performance fit moves with you on the bike
- Item #BCCZ29D
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.