Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Slickrock Bike Short
When we're riding technical lines in Moab or Sedona, we need a short that won't restrict movement and that can keep us comfortable through the tightest sections. We built the Slickrock Bike Shorts using a stretchy synthetic blend, providing excellent freedom of movement so we can maneuver through the Porcupine Rim Notch, or just the line for a post-ride burger and shake.
- Lightweight and flexible bike shorts ready for any trail
- 4-way stretch fabric keeps you moving while wicking moisture
- Silicone waist and built-in belt lock in a secure fit
- Two zippered hand pockets keep important items nearby
- Strategic ventilation fights back against overheating
- Non-baggy performance fit is ideal for long days in the saddle
- Item #BCCZ29C
4 based on 14 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.