Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Slacked Out Gripper
We constructed the Slacked Out Gripper to give us a compact, easy option to carry snacks and tools on our long rides. The removable, adjustable straps let us secure it to our seatpost or frame in various configurations. With the expandable, compressible design, it doesn't flip or flop as we pedal over gravel no matter how much or little we packed. When we're in need of our emergency candy, the buckle flap grants us access in a cinch.
- Versatile bike bag to carry your repair kit and more on long rides
- Durable, waterproof material keeps contents safe in all conditions
- Two sets of adjustable straps for the perfect fit
- Ability to access stash without removing from your bike
- Bike light attachment loop to allow for increased visibility
- Four-part elastic storage
- Item #BCCZ28Z
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.