Select a Size
Select a Color
Long 750 Down Jacket
For those winter wonderland moments away from the mountains, Backcountry's Long 750 Down Jacket is there to keep you warm and happy. This casual down parka features the lightweight toasty power of 750-fill down, creating a lofty layer of warm air between you and those bleak gray skies. A sleek urban silhouette keeps your style on point when you're headed into town for dinner, while the long cut delivers extra coverage on chilling winter days. Pop the insulated hood up if the snow starts to blow, and use the secure hand pockets to stash your phone or cold fingers. Lycra banding at the cuffs and hood keep the chilly weather at bay, and a shock-cord at the hem adjusts to trap warmth.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A stylish down parka you can wear into town on chilly winter days
- Lofty insulation works hard to trap heat without adding weight
- Adjustable hem and Lycra cuffs seal out the chilly weather
- Two pockets offer a stash for small items or cold hands
- Long cut provides additional coverage against the cold
- Item #BCC00ET
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- 750-fill goose down, Allied Responsible-Sourced
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 20, 2020
Warm, packable coat
Great jacket that packs down small! Very warm and the perfect length. I am 5 foot 4 in, 140 lbs & curvy for reference. Love the color and that it zips from the bottom and the top. Could use a tiny bit more room around hips but I have many layers on. Wearing this around camp during the winter in Wisconsin!
October 20, 2019
What’s the center back length of your Women’s Backcountry Silver Fork 750 Down Parka in size medium?
Sue Moy Bergquist
October 22, 2019
Hi Sue, The CBL on this jacket is 26" in a size Medium.