Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Built The Stansbury Down Hooded Jacket
Whether you're skiing fresh pow, chilling at the crag, or simply headed into town, the Backcountry Stansbury Down Hooded Jacket will keep you warm on the chilly winter days. It's filled with premium goose down for packable warmth, and includes an incorporated stuff sack for compact storage when you're on the move. The down-proof ripstop shell prevents insulation from poking out, and it's treated with a water-resistant finish, but the regular fit will easily layer beneath a shell if the weather gets too wet and stormy.
- Technical down jacket for outdoor or everyday pursuits
- Premium goose down provides high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Water-resistant finish helps moisture bead up and roll off
- Hand pockets stash cold fingers or small essentials
- Large grippy zipper pulls offer glove-worthy convenience
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem lock out the cold
- Internal chest pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Runs small in bust
- Item #BCCZ25U
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.