Silver Fork 750 Down Jacket
Packable, lightweight, and warm, you'll be glad to have Backcountry's Silver Fork 750 Down Jacket in your corner come the coldest winter days. This lofty piece can be worn alone, but also features a regular fit you can layer a shell over if the weather is wet and stormy. A toasty dose of premium goose down offers packable warmth you can pull out when temperatures drop during a belay or ski tour, and it comes with an integrated stuff sack for compact storage while you travel. The down-proof ripstop shell prevents the insulation from poking out, and is treated with a water resistant finish that causes light precipitation to bead up and roll off.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Technical down jacket for hiking, skiing, or everyday wear
- Lofty goose down offers toasty lightweight warmth
- Water-resistant finish sheds light dirt and precipitation
- Zippered pockets can stash essentials or warm your hands
- Glove-worthy zipper pulls are easy to maneuver
- Brushed interior zip garage adds next-to-skin comfort
- Packs into internal chest pocket for traveling convenience
- Item #BCC00BW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
I bought this puffy in a size large for my boyfriend who is 5'10'', 170 lbs and it looks great. He wears it everywhere and cannot believe how warm it is. On those sunny cold days, he will wear it as an outer layer and if it's freezing/snowy he will wear it as a mid layer with a shell over it.
The jacket claims to have 750 fill power, but what is the fill weight of this jacket? As fill power to fill weight will be the combination for how warm this jacket will be.
Hey there! You're totally right. The fill weight varies by size of the jacket and our medium has 126g and large has 134g for reference. What size are you planning to order? I can make sure we get you the fill weight.