Sherpa Snap-Up Pullover
The Backcountry Sherpa Snap-Up Pullover keeps you toasty warm in lush style, with a soft fleece construction and modern silhouette. The lofty sherpa fabric is full of air-trapping possibilities, providing a barrier between you and chilly autumn afternoons. It features a standard fit that's easy to layer with a snap plackard at the neck for added ventilation when your layering outpaces the temperature.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A soft and fuzzy layer for exploring town or campsite
- Sherpa fleece provides a toasty barrier against chilly weather
- High collar offers style and snug coverage from the wind
- The secure snap placket can be un-buttoned for fresh air
- Lycra-bound cuffs seal out the cold and lock in the heat
- Regular fit can be worn as a light jacket or midlayer
- Item #BCC00GT
- Q & A
Cute but quality is poor
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Right when I tried the pullover on one of the snaps busted and now there is a whole. Tried super gluing the snap back on but it just fell off again. Bummed about the quality because the pullover itself is super cute but now it looks a little rough with a snap missing.
Comfy. No pockets.
- Size Bought: Large
Very soft and warm. Boxy fit. Does not have pockets as advertised.