Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Rustler Gore-Tex Stretch Jacket
With the Rustler Jacket, we set out to achieve the pinnacle piece for all-weather protection, equally at home earning turns or riding free refills at the resort. We gave it powerful Gore-Tex protection to keep us dry on the deepest days, and articulated, stretchy construction to make every slash of powder effortless. For those longer days exploring away from the lifts, we graced the Rustler with a chest pocket large enough for a radio, and a unique design that includes a secondary zip at the neck for hood expansion and additional venting. And, not to leave any stone unturned, we insulated the phone pocket so that we'll always have a soundtrack for the ride down.
- A lightweight hardshell designed for ski touring or resort wear
- Gore-Tex delivers waterproof, breathable performance in wet snow
- Stretch construction ensures full mobility on the slopes
- Snow skirt and adjustable hood and cuffs seal out wind and snow
- Stowable thumb loops can slip over your gloves to secure sleeves
- Hand pockets are placed for access even with pack or harness on
- Sleeve pocket includes an interior card slot to secure your pass
- YKK Aquaguard zips prevent any moisture from slipping through
- Item #BCC00F2
3 based on 18 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.