Select Style & Size
Why We Built The Ridgeline Long-Sleeve Tech T-Shirt
We needed a tee for running in the high mountains, so we constructed the Ridgeline Long-Sleeve Tech T-Shirt. Its sun-blocking, breathable material shields us from harmful rays without overheating us, so we can just focus on our footing as we race atop the rocky horizon.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Lightweight long-sleeve shirt for exposed trail adventures
- Recycled material gives sweat-wicking, quick-drying performance
- Stretch and active fit allow for full range of motion
- No shoulder seams for chafe-free pack carry
- Thumbholes protect hands from chapping winds
- Reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #BCCZ28O
- 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex
- Center Back Length
- reflective details
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 5, 2021
Great Lightweight Summer Shirt!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I have loved wearing this shirt with the weather warming up. It is the perfect shoulder season shirt, lightweight enough to wear on those sunny 70 degree weather days, but warm enough to wear under a light jacket on breezy days. The fit is a little more skin tight than what I normally wear, but I think this helps keep me cool. The material is super soft and stretchy, moreso than any other tech shirt I have, its almost a mesh material, but not in terms of being see-through. The only thing I dont like about it is how it flares out a little more at the hips, especially since I like more cropped looks. Otherwise, its a great shirt for summer activities- climbing, hiking, biking, watersports, tennis. Worth trying out! For reference, I am 5'2 125lbs and wear a small.
April 3, 2021
Is this also anti-odor? (It would be helpful for longer backpacking trips.)