Select a size:
Why We Built The Ridge Yurt Insulated Shirt Jacket
We made the Ridge Yurt Insulated Shirt for something to slip into once we reach the yurt. Its quilted insulation keeps us warm while we figure out how to work the woodstove, and the DWR exterior sheds any snowflakes that happen to fall on us while we're gathering logs outside. Not just for yurts, this casual insulation makes an impression around ski towns, campsites, and cabins as well.
- A shirt jacket from Backcountry with a functional twist
- DWR-treated polyester shell sheds raindrops and snowflakes
- Light synthetic insulation quilted for long-lasting comfort
- Center zip closure with a snap closure cuff
- Zippered chest pocket and zippered hand pockets
- Item #BCCZ2CS
- polyester, DWR
- 90g synthetic
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.