Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Built The Qué Chiva Five Panel Hat
We made the Qué Chiva Five Panel not only to build a sleek and sporty hiking hat, but also to celebrate our home away from home in San Jose. Costa Rican beaches and beasts grace this cap and get our wanderlust going. The featured artwork is from an artist in our very own Herd: Amelia Mayo is a member of Backcountry’s Costa Rica photo team and a talented illustrator (follow along on Instagram @arteameliamayo).
- Vibrant five-panel cap celebrates our adventurous lives
- Cotton and nylon paneling for comfort and durability
- Strapback adjustable sizing for a snug, ready-to-move fit
- Cool collage of Costa Rican treasures sparks a sense of adventure
- Qué Chiva phrase translates to “that’s awesome!”
- Item #BCCZ2ER
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.