Pressure Drop Fleece Jacket
Whether you're dropping into the white room after an arduous morning skin, or you're simply spending a traverse-heavy day at the resort, the Backcountry Pressure Drop Fleece Jacket is your key to off-piste comfort. Boasting a fleece construction that's breathable, stretchy, and lightweight, this touring-friendly jacket is a handy midlayer for powering through kick turns and bootpacks alike. A water repellent finish ensures that light snow will bead up and roll off, should you wear it as a jacket instead. Part of Backcountry's Touring Collection, it features a slim, active fit, engineered thumbloops for stacking layers, and glove-friendly zip pulls that come in handy if you find the summit windy and cold.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Technical fleece for uphill aerobics in the backcountry
- Abrasion-resistant fleece offers lightweight, breathable warmth
- Durable water repellent sheds light snow if the weather turns
- Articulated design and 4-way stretch optimize backcountry mobility
- Engineered thumb loops come in handy when pulling on your shell
- Plush fleece lined pockets provide a comfy spot for your hands
- Active fit cuts down on the bulk so nothing slows you down
- Gearhead Certified Product
- Item #BCC00BQ
- Q & A
Looks Great On
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
I got this for my boyfriend and the fit is great. It's flattering and functional and has become one of his go-to jackets. He especially likes the 4-way stretch, which makes it extra comfortable.