Soften those rugged nights.
There's no sense in setting out for a relaxing early spring camping trip if you're going to be up all night shivering in your old, beat-up synthetic bag. The Backcountry Pluma 15 Degree Down Sleeping bag has you checking "a good night's sleep" off your list of camping needs this year—filled with lofty down insulation rated to 15F, you won't notice even if frost sneaks into your campsite. Unlike your synthetic go-to, this dreamy escape packs down nice and small, so you're free to take it on a backpacking trip or two, and it won't lose its loft no matter how many times you go. On chillier nights you can cinch the draft collar down for cozy comfort, but a full-length zipper makes it just as easy to cool off when the morning sun heats up your tent. Plus, you can rest easier on your trip knowing that you're surrounded by RDS-certified down, meaning those ducks lived a happy life, free from live-plucking or force-feeding.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Sleeping bag for shoulder season camping trips
- Down insulation offers superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- Mummy shape provides efficient insulation on colder nights
- Draft collar locks out the cold for a cozy sleep
- Lined zipper eliminates the pesky midnight bag snag
- Responsible Down Standard certified insulation for easy resting
- Item #BCC006Z
- Q & A
Great bag for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I think this is a super bag. priced right and is very warm. Well-made. Great value.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I don't see that the down sleeping are listed as being made with responsibly sourced down. If they are not made with ethical materials, why not?
Our bags are indeed stuffed with responsibly sourced down as approved by RDS. Thanks for the callout, we'll get out tech-specs updated!