Forget dawn patrol, you're getting a jump on the powder by skinning up the night before and spending the night in your Backcountry Pluma 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. Filled with lofty, packable down that's rated to well below freezing, you can stuff this into your touring bag without sacrificing winter warmth, and it won't lose that fluff over time if you decide to make a habit of jump starting those fresh tracks. Cinch the draft collar down nice and tight against the winter drafts and you'll be snug as a bug up to and beyond everyone else's 5 a.m. wake-up call.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Sleeping bag for alpine or winter camping adventures
- Down insulation offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- Mummy shape provides efficient insulation in freezing temperatures
- Draft collar locks out the cold winter night
- Lined zipper keeps pesky snags to a minimum
- Item #BCC007A