Select a size:
Why We Built The Plinko Carbon Touring Ski Poles
The Backcountry Plinko Carbon Touring Ski Poles have that wonderful balance of uphill-friendly lightness and downhill-worthy rigidity. We made the lower shaft out of carbon to keep things light, and the aluminum upper ensures solid stiffness when we're planting and hopping down steep chutes. The shafts adjust to accommodate a comfy length for both uphill and downhill travel, and Komperdell's Power Lock 3.0 secures whatever length we want. We also lengthened the foam grips so we can choke down the pole while side-hilling something steep.
- Goatworthy backcountry poles specialized for ascents and descents
- Light carbon lower shafts paired with stronger alloy upper shafts
- Adjustable length stays secure thanks to Komperdell's Power Lock 3.0
- Extendable foam grips assists with steep skin tracks
- Hooked tops helps switch heel elevators on bindings
- Ice Flex baskets adjusts its angle while hiking steeper slopes
- Item #BCCZ2EA
- [upper] aluminum (16mm) [lower] carbon (14mm)
- Adjustable Length
- 110 - 145cm
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- Power Lock 3.0
- EVA (18in), [top] plastic
- detachable, adjustable
- Ice Flex (powder)
- Claimed Weight
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.