Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The On The Go Pant
There's plenty of time to rest once the sun is down, so make the most of the dwindling daylight with a quick evening hike or an hour out-and-about with your favorite four-legged companion in the Backcountry On the Go Pants. When you're moving quickly to beat the sunset, the moisture-wicking material keeps you dry and comfortable—or just as comfortable if the pace is leisurely.
- Make the most of your day with these active lifestyle pants
- Moisture-wicking material ensures dry, breathable comfort
- Stretch fabric keeps legs moving freely on mountain trails
- Handful of pockets help you stash small essentials
- Drawstring waist provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #BCC007I
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex, DWR finish
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 178 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.