Why We Built The On The Go Jumpsuit
Summer outings are a go in our On The Go Jumpsuit. We made it out of soft, stretchy fabric that feels great for any occasion. From pleasant hikes to long flights, this suit's soft, stretchy fabric is sure to keep comfy. An additional DWR treatment beads raindrops right off the fabric's surface, and it dries before the plane lands if someone accidentally spills their drink on you./p>
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Jumpsuit hops from hikes to brunch with friends
- DWR coated fabric repels moisture from light rain
- Performance stretch construction ensures full mobility for comfort
- Regular fit offers a roomy feel and accommodates underlayers
- Dual hand pockets stash your devices and essentials
- Item #BCCZ2A7
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex, DWR finish
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 6, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 150 lbs
I got this jumpsuit as a cute summer campsite outfit. It is really light fabric that breathes well. I recommend you size up, I am typically a 8-10 Medium but I had to size up to a Large for it to fit like it does in the photos. I am curvy in the hips and the pockets rest on the hips so I had to pin the down so they don't pucker out. I got the orange color to try something new. Looks good with my olive skin.